Instagram -->

Sunday, March 13, 2016

18 Weeks Baby Rials 2.0



Today I turned 19 weeks, so I'll be discussing our 18th week with this babe! 

Baby: Size of a pear or large tomato, weighing in at 6.7 ounces, and 5.6 inches long.  Baby is yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing. I remember being pregnant with Charlotte and feeling her have the hiccups ALL THE TIME!

I'm feeling so much movement from this active babe twisting, rolling, punching and kicking. Fingerprints are forming too!

Mama: Feeling good!  Back and hip pain is almost non-existent. Wearing more and more maternity clothes. Craving salad this week which is odd because I am NOT a salad person.

Physical Health: I have been SO LAZY this week! Since getting back from San Diego I haven't put my workouts first and it is definitely showing. 

I've had one of my besties visiting from out of town and we've had LOTS of catching up to do. Isn't she beautiful? And to top it off we're BOTH pregnant and due 1 day apart!



Mental/Emotional Health: Very emotional this week! Everything is making me tear up and cry... Not in a bad way though, I completely understand it's the hormones at this point. 


An old friend from high school posted an open letter to her son who just came home from the NICU within the last month. 

The way she described his entrance into the world, how it turned everything upside down, yet completed their family so perfectly said exactly what I needed to hear. 

I reached out to her and she had some great advice on including Charlotte in the every day process. That this is "our" baby, the family's baby, not just mamas.  I loved hearing that. 

Here are a few of the ultrasound pics from this week. Everything looked "perfect" in her words. 

Baby's heart actually looks like a heart! I absolutely love this pic ❤️
Baby's feet

Baby's hand near face.

Now ... Onto the news I'm sure EVERYONE has been anxiously awaiting.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

We are actually going to hold out on all of you a few more weeks!!  I'm sorry!!!

We have family coming into town the last weekend of March and the first weekend of April and want to share this news with them first. 

Baby isn't going anywhere, promise! You just have to be patient 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment