Instagram -->

Sunday, October 27, 2013

15 Week Pregnancy Update

Tonight is the last night of my 15th week.  Cannot believe tomorrow I will be 4 months pregnant!  I'm so anxious to get to the doctor.  We have an appointment on Wednesday and we'll get to hear the heartbeat again.  Not too much to report on other than that.  I've been feeling almost completely back to my usual self.  So much so that a couple of times this week I have completely forgotten I was pregnant!  Can you believe that?!  My headaches have almost completely gone away.  I've been on the verge of a headache a couple of times, but they haven't turned into really bad ones, which I'm so grateful for!  Nearly no round ligament pain this week.  Minimal heartburn, and not really craving anything special.

Onto baby...  Baby is the size of a baseball (or orange) this week.  I decided to go with baseball as the theme for the chalkboard, rather than orange, because the St. Louis Cardinals are in the World Series.  My dad is originally from St. Louis and is a pretty big fan.  I've even been to their stadium in St. Louis.  So I was pretty excited that I still fit in my Cardinals shirt to pose for the pic.  But by the end of the day, I felt like it was squeezing me to death! Hah.

No movement that I can feel yet, but I am DYING to feel this little babe move.  I'm just ready for another element to be introduced.  It's interesting to see the belly grow, but having movement will add another aspect of realism to the pregnancy.

Jeremy went hunting with a close friend this weekend.  I went down to visit with my family as my grandmother is very ill.  I'm definitely missing my girlfriends though.  We have this really fun "Friends-giving" Thanksgiving themed potluck with our friends every year a couple weeks before the actual Thanksgiving, and I can't wait to see all of our close friends.  Jeremy and I fry a turkey and Jeremy has brewed his Pumpkin Beer for the party as well.  I'll post pics and recipes as the party gets closer.

Guess that's it for now.  See you all in a wee...

No comments:

Post a Comment