Instagram -->

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Charlotte Rose: Week 1

I can't believe I'm writing this post about our 1 week old!  It has gone by in a flash, and we are still getting to know our little one.  I'm in the process of writing up her birth story, which I have already cried through multiple times.

In this week we have learned:

Charlotte loves being rocked by her daddy
She's a tough one to burp
I now fully understand the term "blow out"
We're slowly getting into a schedule of some sort
She loves being in the Baby K'tan carrier with mommy
The cats are adjusting as well as can be expected
I never knew how much my mom loved me until I held my daughter in my arms
I have a daughter

Here's a few pictures from the hospital and our first days home, a little out of order.  Enjoy!

Grammy D and Grandpa

Nana and Gramps



Jeremy cutting Charlotte's nails

First visit with Dr. Ross


Happy Birthday Uncle Travis!

Uncle Travis and Auntie Sam

First Easter basket from Nana and Gramps

Happy Easter!

In the MamaRoo swing
Born at 8:35


6 lbs 11 oz

Foot prints


Aunt Lisa

The Rials Family

Aunt Melissa

First bath with daddy

Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment