Instagram -->

Sunday, December 8, 2013

21 Weeks Pregnant

 We have hit 21 weeks!  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going; I'm continuing to feel great and have been much more active this week.

We continued our tradition of going to northern Arizona to cut down our Christmas tree with our good friends Mike and Tanya Byrne.  There was much more mud and snow then we expected there to be!  Jeremy's jeep was completely covered in mud by the time we left, he loved it!  After we found our perfect trees we continue the tradition with dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Payson. I'll post pictures next week of our tree and home decorated for our annual Christmas party.

Baby update:  kicking like crazy, and now other people are able to feel the kicks as well, which I absolutely love!  Goal this week:  eat better!!!  Other then that, everything is normal and going well.

The boys searching for the perfect tree

We found the perfect tree!
Mike found the perfect tree for him and Tanya

The guys hauling the trees back to the Jeep
Our trees on the roof of the dirty jeep

 We also went hiking this weekend.  What a difference in the weather, huh?!  Jeremy and I have been hiking and mountain biking the San Tan Mountains in the southeast valley for a couple of years now.  Between school work and life I haven't been to the mountain at all since becoming pregnant.  I was excited to finally head out for a morning in the fresh air.  We hiked a fairly hard uphill that kicked my butt!  Boy was it a lot harder then I thought it was going to be.  Jeremy was a trouper though, and took lots 
A little outtake from today's shoot for your pleasure :)
of breaks with me, allowing me to catch my breath as often as I needed.  We started out the hike in jackets, but I worked up a sweat and was peeling off my layers as the elevation increased.  We passed quite a few hikers who gave me very nice compliments, keeping my spirits high and focused on the prize...getting to the top!  Jeremy was able to take some beautiful pictures.




I also added a little gem, Jeremy though he was being funny with this outtake of me putting on some chapstick.

1 comment: