Instagram -->

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Gender Reveal featuring Pink Blush Maternity

 What a more appropriate day to celebrate the little life growing inside me...  We're having a BOY!!

I had an amazing day today celebrating Mother's Day with my family.  Yesterday I was surprised with a massage, brunch this morning, a walk to the park, naps taken by all, and a fun photo shoot at Gilbert's Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch taken by the hubby.

This dress wasn't only the perfect pick for our mini photo shoot, I wore it last night to a beautiful friend's wedding, and I'm sure it will be worn again and again before Baby Boy Rials makes his appearance. 

I'll be honest, I'm not big on boutique clothing.  On my petite frame they usually run big and are ill fitting.  So I was hesitant to look through their maternity clothing selection.  But once I spotted this dress I knew it would be perfect!

As soon as it arrived I threw it on and was SHOCKED by how soft it was and the fit was PERFECT!  The lace isn't itchy at all and I honestly could sleep in this dress the material is that comfortable.  I love the peak-a-boo sweetheart neckline, and the length was perfect too. Even at 27 weeks pregnant and a seriously growing belly, I felt truly beautiful in this dress.

I love that Pink Blush has a clothing line that is stylish and functional from a pregnancy standpoint, but also post-baby, and even non-maternity!  Not to mention ... very on trend and REASONABLY PRICED!  For this budget friendly mama that was a HUGE plus!

Thank you to Pink Blush Maternity for the opportunity to feature this beautiful dress, and with more weddings, celebrations, and babymoon's in our future, you better believe I'll be adding to more of their line to my wardrobe.  











No comments:

Post a Comment